The Patuxent Bird Club welcomes all who are interested in our local birdlife. The membership year runs from September to August, and membership dues are payable annually by September 30 for renewing members. New members may join at any time in the year.
Full dues in the Patuxent Bird Club include membership in the Maryland Ornithological Society (MOS). If you are already a member of MOS through another chapter and wish to maintain that membership, you may join the Patuxent Chapter by paying only the chapter dues (see chart below).
There are two ways to join or renew:
- To pay by check, please download the membership application form by clicking here, print it and complete it, then mail the completed form to
Jane Fallon, Treasurer PBC
6711 Venus Dr
Huntingtown, MD 206392
2. To pay online using the MOS website:
- Go to https://mdbirds.org/join/chapters/patuxent-bird-club/#toggle-id-4
- Scroll down and click on the little + sign next to “Membership.”
- Choose your membership category and click on the orange “Register” box.
- Fill out all the requested information and set up a password. The password gives you access to “Members Only” content on the MOS website.
Annual Membership Dues
Chapter and State Combined Membership
Household – $33
Individual – $26
Junior (under age 18) – $6
Chapter Membership Only (must be a full-paying member of another MOS chapter)
Household – $8
Individual – $6
Junior (under age 18) – $1
Patuxent Bird Club Membership Application (form will open in a new window in your browser)
Thank you for joining!